IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to craft industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by building together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBM’ers get to discover their potential, so they’re supported to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBM’er.
About the internship:
The AP Data Science Center of Excellence (DS CoE) Program Manager will help with the operations of the Center.
- Catalog CoE offerings
- Collect, organise and develop supporting assets and resources
- Develop additional assets (demo, collaterals, presentations) in coordination with relevant SME
- Promote CoE offering internally and externally
- Coordinate CoE activities in support of Sales opportunities
- Contribute to CoE communication both internally and externally (webinars, social media, ...)
- Program management skills
- Communication skills (oral, written)
- Marketing and Business administration
- Data visualization and data science skills
- Bachelor student in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics or related fields
Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 6 months).