Internship with Health Promotion Board
Established in 2001, the Health Promotion Board’s (HPB) vision is to build a nation of healthy people.
We aim to empower residents in Singapore to attain optimal health, increase the quality and years of healthy life, and prevent illnesses, disability and premature death.
To achieve this, HPB drives national health promotion and disease prevention programmes, spearheads health education initiatives and creates a supportive environment in Singapore where healthy lifestyle options are available and accessible for healthy living every day.
You may look forward to contribute on projects which focus on HPB’s key functional areas such as:
PROGRAMMES & OUTREACH
- Healthy Ageing Programmes, Preventive Health Programmes, Healthy Food & Dining, Physical Activity & Weight Management
- School Health & Outreach, Workplace Health & Outreach, Regional Health & Community Outreach, Health Screening & Management
- Corporate & Industry Partnerships
- Corporate Marketing
POLICY & TECHNOLOGY
Policy, Research & Surveillance:
- Policy Strategy Development, Research & Surveillance
- Chief Information Officer's Office
- Tech-enabled National Healthy Population
STRATEGIC PLANNING & COLLABORATIONS
YOUTH PREVENTIVE SERVICES
- Corporate Communications, Finance & Administration, Human Resources & Organisation Development, Procurement
INTERNAL AUDIT & RISK MANAGEMENT
You will be exposed to key projects in a specific division. A mentor and supervisor will be assigned to you to provide guidance and address your developmental needs. You may be pleased to know that outstanding interns will be considered for the HPB Undergraduate Scholarship.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Our internship programme lasts from 8 weeks to 6 months.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
- We look for talented individuals who are proactive, creative and committed to our vision of building a nation of healthy and happy people.
You will be exposed to key projects in a specific division. A mentor and supervisor will be assigned to you to provide guidance and address your developmental needs.