Our marketing team works to ensure that our magazines, websites, and events are promoted effectively to students and graduates.
GTI Media Singapore is part of Group GTI, the largest international graduate careers publisher in the world, and publishers of the gradsingapore series of publications, websites, and events. We bridge the gap between students, universities, and employers here in Singapore, helping the nation's graduates make informed and successful decisions about their future.
Our marketing team works to ensure that our magazines, websites, and events are promoted effectively to students and graduates. They ensure that students receive the appropriate information on careers, jobs, and employers in the right format at the right time!
- Assist the marketing team in project management and administrative matters
- Source and manage internships and graduate jobs on gradsingapore.com
- Uploading of employer information on gradsingapore.com accurately and at the same time, upholding grammatical standards
- Handle email marketing functions
- Be the main point of liaison for student clubs and create suitable sponsorship arrangements
- Raise brand awareness for products in university and polytechnics through on-the-ground engagement such as career fairs, student club events and ad-hoc events.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas & capitalise through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding reach in the digital space / relevant partnerships
- Must be able to commit from July - September 2019
- Must have an interest in digital and campus Marketing
- Pursuing a degree qualification. Diploma undergraduates are welcomed to apply
- Be able to work in a team setting
- Must be comfortable conversing with potential clients and students
- Meticulous and pays attention to detail
- Willing learner
- Prior Marketing experience or knowledge is an advantage