Media Business Development Executive
You will be selling customized graduate recruitment and education advertising solutions to employers and recruiters across a range of online and print media products and events.
You will secure new accounts, service existing clients, and liaise with key business partners. You will take on a consulting role for clients, analysing their recruitment/outreach needs and using a solution-oriented sales approach to craft multimedia campaigns that deliver maximum returns.
You will be required to:
- Sell integrated online and print advertising solutions across a range of HR and education-focused media products
- Secure event sponsorships and sell event space for specialized HR events
- Promote and sell bespoke market research and media creation solutions
- Plan, strategize, and execute plans to meet sales targets
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with customers
- Make sales calls and presentations to introduce our range of products and services
- Create proposals and solutions that meet client requirements
- Identify and develop new potential products and business opportunities
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a sales or marketing-related position, though fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Professional demeanour and self-presentation is a must
- Prior advertising/media sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HR, recruitment, and employer branding practices is a plus.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, with the ability to write excellent and accurate proposals
- Able to demonstrate effective brand communication skills
- Open to working in a dynamic, start-up sized organisation with quick turn-around time
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work in teams, and strategic-minded
- Willing to travel around Singapore, and to Malaysia for business on occasion
- Opportunities to work and partner with world-renowned multinational companies in Singapore
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Attractive commission plan based on meeting reasonable sales targets
- Quarterly bonuses for sales staff who achieve quarterly targets
- Five-day work week
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance
- Numerous training and career development opportunities
- Annual company retreats and adventure trips, plus exclusive Achievers' Club overseas trips for sales staff that manage to achieve annual targets
- Convenient office location, and vibrant and employee-friendly working environment
Interested Singaporean or Singaporean PR applicants are welcome to apply. Kindly submit cover letters and résumés with copies of certificates indicating your last drawn salary to the Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org