As a marketing executive, you will manage a suite of marketing activities to promote the company's corporate and consumer brands, as well as our range of specialized products and services. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated and intelligent individual looking for a well-rounded experience in marketing and business.
- Promoting our products and services over web, social media, and at recruitment events
- Managing distribution and circulation of our printed products
- Leading and managing online database/registration drives
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) work
- Creating, deploying, and tracking marketing collateral including Electronic Direct Mailers (eDMs), printed ads, online ads, social media marketing campaigns, etc.
- Conducting market research on local recruitment trends in conjunction with a world-class research firm.
- Organizing and managing recruitment/recruitment-related events
- Negotiating partnerships with potential sponsors and partners
- Liaising with clients to ensure effective delivery of their brand campaigns through our products
- Energetic, creative, and resourceful.
- Passion for the nature of our business is a must.
- Diploma/ Degree in business or marketing is preferred. Applicants from other majors with a keen interest in marketing are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to analyze and interpret quantitative data.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English, with strong copywriting and presentation skills.
- Good visual and design sense is a plus.
- Familiarity with professional market research methods is a plus.
- Previous experience managing events is a huge plus.
- Competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Five-day work week
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance
- Numerous training and career development opportunities
- Quarterly staff outings and dinners
- Annual outdoor adventure trip for all staff
- Lots of fun-filled activities all year round, with vibrant and employee-friendly working environment
Interested candidates, please apply online or submit an application with your cover letter and résumé indicating your last drawn and expected salaries to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
As a marketing executive, you will manage a suite of marketing activities to promote the company's corporate and consumer brands, as well as our range of specialized products and services.