Campus Marketing Executive (Digital)
- Mentorship and training provided
- Great learning opportunity with career progression
- Fun and vibrant working environment
GTI Media Singapore is part of Group GTI, one of the largest international graduate careers publishers globally. As publishers of the gradsingapore series of publications, websites, and events, we bridge the gap between the students, universities, and employers here in Singapore to help our graduates make informed and successful decisions about their future.
As the marketing executive, you will help to assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies with the marketing team to increase brand awareness and meet business goals.
- Craft multimedia campaigns with the objective of the management
- Develop and assist in providing creative ideas/concepts for in-house marketing & client projects
- Execute and assist in marketing campaigns that will increase brand awareness, drive traffic & engagement
- Drive ongoing & ad-hoc team projects and work related to the overall marketing strategy
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas & capitalising on it through our social media accounts
- Maintain platforms channels that the company is using to market to target audience
- Creation (basic photo and video editing) of social media posts, scheduling & posting
- Raise brand awareness for products in universities and polytechnics through on-the-ground engagements, such as career fairs, student club events, and ad-hoc events
- Develop and assist in digital and marketing pitches to meet business goals
- Monitor key metrics, identify areas of importance (Marketing data analytics) and reporting data
- Work closely within the other department (Sales, Client Relations and Editorial) to achieve goals/KPI
- Take on a consulting role for clients by analysing market trends and assist Sales by suggesting sound solutions.
- Drive marketing campaigns by doing on-the-ground research and actively reach out to target audience physically and digitally.
- Minimum 0-2 years' experience in marketing-related position, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Outgoing and professional is a good trait when liaising with stakeholders
- Graphic & video design experience (e.g. memes; posters; videos) & share your portfolio with us!
- Good English oral and written communication skills, with the ability to copywrite
- Open to working in a dynamic, start-up sized organisation with quick turn-around time
- Self-motivated, meticulous, pays attention to details
- Team player & willing learner with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel around Singapore, and to Malaysia for business on occasion
- Bonus if you are a Tiktoker
- Five-day work week (inclusive of work-from-home days)
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Annual company retreats and adventure trip
- A vibrant and friendly working environment
Interested Singaporean or Singaporean PR applicants are welcome to apply. Kindly submit your résumé and portfolio, indicating your last drawn salary to the Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.