Business Development Intern
GTI Media Singapore is part of Group GTI, the largest international graduate careers publisher in the world, and publishers of the gradsingapore series of publications, websites, and events. We bridge the gap between students, universities, and employers here in Singapore, helping the nation's graduates make informed and successful decisions about their future.
As part of the Business Development team, you'll mainly assist in the executing of business plan strategies, campaign planning, product marketing and leads generation.
- Support business development team with promotion and selling of integrated online and print advertising solutions across a range of HR and education-focused media products
- Assist in planning, strategizing and executing plans to meet sales targets
- Assist in the analysis/ planning of campaigns for range of products and services
- Leads generation for products range
- Make sales calls and presentations to introduce our range of products and services
- Identify and develop new potential products and business opportunities
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 3 months
- Professional demeanour and self-presentation is a must
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate effective brand communication skills
- Open to working in a dynamic, start-up sized organization with quick turn-around time
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work in teams and strategic-minded
As part of the Business Development team, you'll mainly assist in executing of business plan strategies, campaign planning, product marketing and lead generation.