Social Media Trainee
- Support the Social Operations Response Team by optimizing operations and aiding automation
- Deep dive into customer feedback to understand the customer needs and sentiments
- Work on projects based on the need of the hour to provide visibility of conversations, insights to customer sentiment and brand image.
- Proactively monitor campaigns and news around Grab on social platforms to measure the impact
- Communicate with local teams and build relations to better understand their needs
- Enable new initiatives taken by the Social teams by brainstorming ideas and working on timelines and structures of such projects.
- Keep a keen eye on new trends in conversation, hot buttons, and cultural moments for the local team to drive relevant conversations
- This traineeship will be within the Regional Social Media Team
Applications will open soon!
Click on "Apply Now" to register your interest and you'll be the first to know more details once they are out, and be updated on when you can apply to the traineeship of a lifetime!
Support the Social Operations Response Team by optimizing operations and aiding automation, deep dive into customer feedback to understand the customer needs and sentiments, etc.