Are you looking to apply your communication and problem solving skills while becoming a market expert in securities products? Our Securities Settlement team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with Trading Desks, various internal teams and market participants to mitigate risks associated with the post trade processing and contribute to business enablement.
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the trade life cycle and market specifics by interacting with traders, sales, other internal clients and external market participants in order to work toward to shared goal of risk mitigation and business enablement.
- Use your inquisitive mind set to evaluate and escalate risk items to protect the firm and its clients from market penalties or risks associated with other market events.
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all high risk trades are captured on a timely manner and optimizing the inventory management.
- Partner with business, other Operations areas and Technology to review and improve scalability and process strategically and tactically.
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to assess market changes and support new markets/products.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services
- Excellent Japanese language skills (mandatory)
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of assignments and projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
Exposure to equity products and/or prior settlements experience