As an HR Intern, you will be supporting the HR team in solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions.
As an HR Intern, you will be supporting the HR team in solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You will be involved in the full spectrum of HR functions from talent acquisition to HR business partnering. As part of our culture, you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on and work side-by-side with Go-Troops to get things done on a variety of people-related areas. As a core part of this internship, you will be working on data, review our internal processes, and help roll out programs at scale across Singapore.
- Work across HR functions, supporting the HR team
- Solve problems by designing people and organizational solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Prepare HR-related reports
- Update internal databases with employees information
- Screen resumes and schedule interviews with candidates
- Post, update, and remove job advertisements from various job portals and career pages
- Participate in onboarding process for new hires
- Planning and executing recruitment events and other employer branding initiatives
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree preferably majoring in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or Social Science
- Keen on learning more about what HR entails
- Familiarity with ATS is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with stakeholders from different levels
- Meticulous and possess strong analytical skills
- Energetic, fast-learning, responsible, and a team player