Intern Quality, Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Partner with Master Black Belt and Black Belts to design training materials for LSS Training Material, in line with corporate branding
- Conceptualize and design company’s internal document designs (training materials, project templates, departmental website etc.) based on stakeholders’ request
- Plan and launch marketing and publicity campaigns for awareness and exposure, such as but not limiting to poster designs, video making
- Plan and set up various LSS training programs or Certification Ceremony that involve multiple departments, including video creation
- Routine administrative tasks
- Gain valuable real-world insights and cultivate adaptability and creativity in a dynamic world
- Increase self-confidence in the workplace while developing an expanded network of associates and professionals
- Develop and refine transferable skills such as communication, teamwork and computer proficiency, fully preparing intern to enter the workforce upon graduation
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment by contributing to an organization
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, including MS WORD, MS EXCEL and MS POWERPOINT.
- Ability to use Powtoon, DaVinci Resolve, PowerDirector/ other video editing software
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Bachelor Degree, or Diploma in Media and Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing preferred
# Please submit educational transcript and resume to your appplication.
For a 6 months internship, we are looking for someone who is passionate to create visual concepts in line with the company’s branding to communicate ideas for various application, including Training Material, Publication and Website. The identified candidate will work with the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) team under the Quality Reliability Assurance (QRA) department with mentorship from management, engineers and peers.