R&D Analytical Chemist
We are currently looking for experienced individuals to join our Pilot Plant in Jurong as an Senior / R&D Analytical Chemist.
- To approve analytical test results to support release or rejection of raw materials, intermediates, and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- As a member of the high performing project teams participate in cross-functional meetings/teleconferences (internal & external), including regulatory meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in new product analytical knowledge transfer primarily from another R&D site.
- Take on process ownership of designated analytical IT software packages and/or new technologies initiative.
- Ensure all laboratory activities are carried out in compliance with R&D and site safety procedures and policies.
- To check the maintenance of premises and equipment.
- Minimum of a good honors degree in chemistry, with relevant analytical experience and/or higher degree.
- 1-2 years of working experience in an analytical chemistry lab. Candidates without any working experience but with relevant education background are also encouraged to apply
- Good working knowledge of cGMP as applied to an Analytical Laboratory.
- Good organizational, planning and communication skills. Able to communicate across a range of scientific disciplines.
- Positive, can do approach and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, XPRD)
- Demonstrated competency in Analytical Chemistry, familiar with a range of analytical/techniques/new analytical technologies.
You will support the Pilot Plant performing practical chemistry analysis.