Market Access Manager
- The Market Access Manager role will design and implement strategies/ plans/ programs which are aligned to commercial priorities and drive market access of GSK Pharma/ Vaccines products in the Singapore market.
- Lead the successful enlistment of GSK Pharma/ Vaccine brands in public subsidies through exploration of various HTA models, engagements with ACE, customers and stakeholders, in alignment with the brand /execution plans
- Provides strategic market access and pricing leadership to the brand teams and help shape key brand team’s market access agenda
- Be in the front line with institutions and healthcare system stakeholders (e.g. local administrations, payers, decision-makers).
- Address challenges from evolving macro environment (e.g. anticipate key trend of environment and analyze organizational implication in order to prepare for environmental changes, provide a strategic platform to BUs based on a comprehensive understanding through relevant long-term market access strategy).
- Serve as the market access subject matter authority advising on local regulations, needs, trends, and other market developments in close collaboration with the marketing strategy team.
- Integrate market access thinking into brand plans enterprise-wide and upskilling the organization to be competent with market access principles.
- When appropriate, collaborate with customers and/or partners, government agencies, healthcare decision-makers, academics, and other broad external stakeholder groups
- Provide input and align with local stakeholders for the development of clinical and economic value propositions for each of the proposed products and solutions. Advise senior management on implications of national reimbursement or legislative changes that affect adoption or coverage.
- Lead the successful enlistment of GSK pharma brand /vaccine in the public subsidy by:
- providing strategic market access and pricing solutions to key brand teams in line with brand strategy,
- partnering with external customers (clinicians, ACE, academia etc) and internal stakeholders (commercial, medical, global/ regional VEOR) to develop/ gather research/materials and support submission of dossiers
- submitting Health Technology Assessments (HTAs) that demonstrates the product value proposition through health economic models, value dossiers and budget impact models etc.
- when appropriate, leading engagements with ACE, Singapore’s HTA body to facilitate the product evaluation process
- Be a main point of contact for market data and coverage information from available databases
- Coordinate with other internal Market Access team members (global and local) to further the knowledge on product value propositions as well as evidence plans
- Explore and assess different customers (ie. insurance, PAP) for innovative access solutions
- Minimum 5 years experience in Market Access/ Health Economics in the healthcare/ pharmaceutical sector (Students completing their Masters or PhDs with no experience are welcomed to apply too)
- Strong knowledge of country’s healthcare system, pharmaceutical market environment and market access landscape including HTA decision making
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross functional team and across different business units
- Outstanding consultative and networking capabilities. Ability to expertly negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups and stakeholders.
- Prior experience in HTA submissions
- Proven knowledge of payer decision-making, coverage, patient support program, and payment for medicine for both private and public payers
- Knowledge of reimbursements systems in Singapore, including coverage policies, and where applicable, value-based payment systems.
- Persuasive communication – strong competence in negotiation skills and communication upstream and downstream
- Funding acumen- comprehensive knowledge of funding and reimbursement/subsidy mechanism in Singapore
- Strategic Thinking – Translate information into opportunities and risks to the senior management and/or brand strategy team
The Market Access Manager role will design and implement strategies/ plans/ programs which are aligned to commercial priorities and drive market access of GSK Pharma/ Vaccines products in the Singapore market.