You will be required to support and assist marketing managers in the activities in relation to a strategic product portfolio.
- Office Location: GSK Asia House
- No. of Positions: 5 positions attached to various product portfolios.
- Preferred Period of Internship Required: December 2019 – June 2020
- Preferred School/Course of Intern: Open to Business, Life Science, Pharmacy disciplines. Preferably students taking official internships.
- We are looking for interns to support the Pharmaceuticals business area to drive the marketing efforts of our products here in Singapore. The intern will be partnering with marketing managers of different product portfolios to promote awareness and education of our brand and products.
You will be required to support and assist marketing managers in the activities in relation to a strategic product portfolio:
- Responsible for the communications and coordination with project agencies (both internal and external)
- Assist in development of marketing materials
- Localisation and preparation of promotional materials for Marketing Campaigns
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Getting approval and certification for marketing materials that is in line with industry and company guideline.
- Perform data analysis to understand market trends.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required.
You Will Be Able To
- Understand what pharmaceutical marketing is and experience the day-to-day operations in marketing and running of the business.
- Materializing implementation of business strategies on paper into a real competitive market by being part of content and communications development in materials and activities.
- Develop business acumen skill sets through understanding the strategies applied in a competitive environment.
- Stakeholder Management - Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization including sales, marketing and medical.
- Business management Skills – Gain understanding on how to market a product in an ethical environment.
- Project Management Skills – Coordination and facilitation of different crucial elements of a business plan execution.
- Discover individual’s strengths, interest and suitability for the commercial arena
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Positive attitude with a keen interest to learn.
- Ethically grounded due to the nature of information that you will be in contact with.
- Keen attention to details.
- Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.