GE Healthcare’s ASEAN CCS Services team is seeking a marketing intern based in Singapore. She/he will support a team of regional and local marketing and product management teams in to drive growth...
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare’s ASEAN CCS Services team is seeking a marketing intern based in Singapore. She/he will support a team of regional and local marketing and product management teams in to drive growth efforts for the business in ASEAN. The incumbent will be exposed to GE Healthcare's diverse portfolio of CCS (Ultrasound and LCS) segments and activities, which provides a perfect opportunity for us to learn about you and your interests and for you to learn about GE and a career with us.
- Support project management within CCS ASEAN Services team.
- Assist in marketing collateral and/or content creation.
- Create reports, analyses, graphs, tables, presentations, to present data in a meaningful way.
- Use data analytics tools to inform our process and product decisions as well as create impact and easily readable internal reports.
- Interact and work with stakeholders to measure campaign success.
- Support team members in documenting/ implementing marketing and operations processes and workflows.
- Investigate contact information and manage database projects on "Salesforce.com".
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and above.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or an interest in Business from an accredited university.
- Interested in learning and developing marketing, analytical, and creative skills.
- Interested in learning how a regional business operates in order to assist on marketing programs that can be deployed across regional markets and industries.
- Must have valid work authorization to perform this internship.
- A personable team-player with the ability to work harmoniously with people from diverse cultures.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- High-energy and self-motivated with problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage documents and good with details.
- Maintains high level of ethics, quality, safety and environmental standards in all aspects of the business.
- Intermediate MS Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook-
- Excellent English and spoken and written language skills are required due to the need to effectively interact with local and regional staff and customers.
- Proficiency in Bahasa and/or Thai will be a plus.