Sustainability Intern (APAC) - 6 months
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Sustainability Intern to join our growing regional team based in Singapore, foodpanda’s Asia HQ. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
The successful candidate will work with the regional Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainability teams to roll out programmes that further foodpanda’s sustainability agenda across the region. We’re looking for someone with a passion and preferably internship experience in sustainability, brimming with ideas on how we can reduce our environmental footprint.
What's on the menu for you:
- Work closely with regional in-market and cross-functional teams to coordinate sustainability projects and reporting
- Research and seek partnership opportunities with industry and NGO partners around key focus areas
- Working closely with PR, PA and internal teams to amplify and promote programs
What you can bring to the table:
- Currently in University taking up a degree in any of the following: Sustainability / Environmental Science, Mass Communication, Business Management or other related disciplines.
- Good number-crunching skills and adept use of Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent team player, with keen interest in the Internet economy and ecosystem
- Knowledge and familiarity in key sustainability issues is an advantage
What we can offer you:
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds.
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment.
- Management team that recognizes top performers, welcomes our newbies, and shares a love for good food.
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more.