Strategy Intern (APAC)
This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for undergraduates with an interest in strategic and operational planning projects to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore! You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and become a better strategist. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team and work closely with experienced managers to drive the growth of our business.
What's on the menu for you:
- Apply analytical skill sets to support the formulation of growth strategies for our business
- Supports the management in making strategic decisions for all 12 markets in the APAC region
- Analyzing performance data and preparing high-quality presentations for senior stakeholders
- Conduct in-depth analysis of country performance and present findings
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders across regional, local and global teams to understand business challenges and opportunities
- Generating our regional strategy and insights on performance for senior management
- Supporting senior management with other in-house consulting projects
What you bring to the table:
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or similar fields
- Prior internship experience in tech, investment banking or strategy consulting will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do
- Hungry to make an impact!
What we Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food and learning and development opportunities!