Strategy Intern (APAC)
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food and groceries online at the touch of a button. Headquartered in Singapore and part of Delivery Hero (ETR:DHER), foodpanda is pioneering the growth of quick-commerce across Asia Pacific by leveraging our network of retail partners and pandamart stores to provide exciting on-demand options for customers in over 300 cities across 12 markets in the region.
We're currently looking for a Strategy Intern to join our APAC regional office in Singapore.
As a Strategy Intern, you'll get the chance to develop practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact.
Internship period: Starting in August 2021 (3 months full-time minimum)
What's on your menu:
- Support Regional C-level and country executive teams in strategic and operational projects
- Assist in conducting company and industry research, building financial models and performing financial analysis
- Assist team with the preparation of materials for senior management updates on business performance for APAC region
- Perform business reviews, assess performance, and deep dive into areas of strengths and weaknesses on a regular basis
- Assist with the management of the internal OKR process and targets, including the implementation of best practices
- Support team with any other in-house strategy work on an ad-hoc basis.
What you bring to the table:
- Full-time student majoring in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or similar fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and tech
- Prior financial modelling and slide writing experience
- Prior internship experience in tech, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa
- Available to commit starting from August 2021 for a minimum of 3 months fulltime
What we offer:
- A paid internship with great benefits and food perks
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds
- The opportunity to solve challenges alongside inspiring colleagues in a collaborative environment