Strategy Analyst (APAC) - 2022 Fresh Graduate Opportunity
This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for fresh graduates with an interest in strategic and operational planning projects to join our APAC Regional team in Singapore next year in 2022! You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and become a better strategist. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
What's on the menu for you:
- Apply analytical skill sets to support the formulation of growth strategies for our business
- Supports the management in making strategic decisions for all 12 markets in the APAC region
- Analyzing performance data and preparing high-quality presentations for senior stakeholders
- Conduct in-depth analysis of country performance and present findings
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders across regional, local and global teams to understand business challenges and opportunities
- Generating our regional strategy and insights on performance for senior management
- Supporting senior management with other in-house consulting projects
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or similar fields
- Highly structured thinking with the ability to turn abstract ideas into simple concepts
- Passion for working with numbers, with an advanced proficiency in Excel
- Responsible, accountable, and not afraid to admit mistakes and learn from them
- Energetic and highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of startup environment, internet trends, on-demand economy
- Highlight any interesting side projects that you have worked on the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!