HR Intern (APAC)
This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for an HR Intern to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore! You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and get involved in exciting projects in areas like People Strategy, People Analytics, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and grow your interest in HR with a high level of autonomy and influence. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team where you can have a meaningful business impact.
What's on the menu for you:
- Deliver excellent employee experience, develop and execute the organizational agenda and people plans with the ultimate goal to achieve business results and employee experiences.
- Build relationships and are able to synthesize business priorities and are a catalyst to identify and deliver people programs to support these priorities.
What you bring to the table:
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, HR, Marketing or similar fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- You are comfortable with dealing with and are driven by data.
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do
- Hungry to make an impact!
What we Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food and learning and development opportunities!