You will ensure that Farrer Park Hospital’s service quality constantly exceeds patients’ expectations. The role involves implementing the hospital’s service quality roadmap and managing all feedback and suggestions. You will also be required to prepare and present monthly key service indicator updates to the management team and champion continuous service improvement in the hospital.
- Manage and investigate all service-related feedback to the hospital in a professional and consistent manner. The feedback may come through different channels such as phone calls, emails, letters and feedback forms. You may be required to visit the patient or customers in person.
- Resolve the customer’s concerns in a timely & effective manner, and provide appropriate service recovery.
- Analyze feedback trend and provide regular management report. Identify service hot spots that require process improvements.
- Prepare and communicate all relevant policy guidelines, process and workflow to internal parties.
- Plan and implement customer service initiatives to improve the customers’ experience.
- Conduct frontline service training programs and road shows to motivate frontline staff.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- People-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with attention to details.
- Mature, analytical and able to multi-task under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.