You will be responsible for providing administrative support of all front line patient service duties; registration, admission, billing & payment collection and liaisons for patient feedback/complaints.
- Perform patient registration meticulously with relevant admission documentations.
- Provide financial counseling, collection of deposits from patients/next of kin upon admission.
- Administer accurately daily charges incurred by patients and proactively follow up with next of kin/patients on any required deposit top ups.
- Perform patient visitation to ensure remarkable service has been rendered; to liaise with various departments, if any service recovery/investigation(s) is needed to be performed.
- Prepare bill, present and go through bill with next of kin/patient upon patient discharge and collect payment.
- Perform monthly procurement of stationery/pantry items.
- Handle any other ad-hoc assignments/projects as tasked.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent communication and written skills.
- Experience in customer service is preferred.