At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know that how organizations manage their capital today affects how competitive they’ll be in the future. You’ll advise businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
- You’ll help clients on Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
- You’ll learn about key infrastructure sectors such as energy and transport.
Mergers & Acquisitions Services
- Leveraging an extensive global network, our M&A team provides sector-focused advice on the sale process from strategic positioning to close, and we help execute acquisitions, alliances and mergers. As part of this team you may also advise C-suite executives and boards on evaluating strategic alternatives in the context of transactions.
Operational Transaction Services
- Join our Operational Transaction Services team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
- Our global network of Restructuring Services professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Join this team and you will help clients evaluate capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic objectives – whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business or dealing with underperformance, or looking to improve cash management.
- Join our Transaction Support team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organisations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
Valuation and Business Modelling
- Join Valuation and Business Modelling and you join a team of experienced professionals who bring to clients excellence in accounting, taxation and financial due diligence. You will help guide clients through the model review, model support and model-build activities necessary to make key decisions and improve strategic outcomes. With over 1,600 valuation professionals worldwide, no similarly positioned global professional Organisation can match our breadth of capabilities or our depth of resources.
*As part of the application process, you will be asked to indicate which sub-service line you are interested in joining. Please state your preference clearly.
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Merger & Acquisition Services
- Merger & Acquisition Services (Real Estate)
- Operational Transaction Services
- Restructuring Services
- Transaction Support
- Valuation and Business Modelling
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Undertaking a degree in Accountancy/ Business related
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
- Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
Important: Candidates must be able to commit to 10-week internship from 13 May to 19 July 2019. We will not consider any request for shortening of internship duration.
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you