Technology Consulting Associate | Technology Solution Delivery, Singapore (2021 Graduates)
At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
We support clients in three main areas:
Technology implementation support:
- Vendor package and partner selection
- Service strategy and roadmap
- Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management)
- Requirements definition
- Solution architecture and design
Enterprise and Industry application implementation:
- Configuration and development
- Systems development and integration
- Security and controls
- Process management and improvement
- Operations/as-a-service service
- Our global Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk. This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on risk
As a Technology Consulting professional, you’ll help clients realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy, architecture & deployment
EY Technology Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Technology Solution Delivery. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice, while being provided learning opportunities and coaching to develop core consulting competencies.
You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation
- Information management and business intelligence;
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development;
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC);
- Program and project management; and
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish a thorough understanding of the client's IT environment and industry IT trends
- Support the project activities focused on implementation of enterprise applications and GRC.
- Support the preparation of reports or proposals that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
Experience several of the following technical areas:
- Design of business & technology architecture
- ERP System selection and implementation support
- Application development
- Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, extract-transform-load (ETL) development
- Quality assurance and testing
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO)
- Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements
- Dashboards / Enterprise Intelligence / Reporting
- Data analytics and data querying tools
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development
Skills and attributes for success:
- You are a highly motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and confident team player, you will collaborate with people from various teams as you develop your career in a dynamic organization
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
To qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The EY member firms in Singapore, with a strength of close to 3,400 people and 180 Partners, is part of the Asia-Pacific Area, which comprises 23 countries across 6 Regions and brings together over 55,000 people to provide services seamlessly across borders.