Assurance, Intern – Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Singapore (Winter 2019 LEAP)
Skills and attributes for success
- Assist and analyze on work connected to sustainability reports
- Conduct research on potential clients, make calls to fix meetings, take and summarise client meeting/interview notes
- Carry out quantitative work relating to emission calculations
- Assist in customized research relevant to climate change, carbon emissions, sustainability issues; company level and country level research.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Pursuing a degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of engineering (chemical/ mechanical/ electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate students (business, social science, media studies) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcome to apply.
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
Ideally, you also have
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
- Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
Assist and analyze on work connected to sustainability reports