As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help clients realise the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver.
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology.
As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help clients realise the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for Interns with interest and motivation to pursue their career in one or more of the following to join our IT Advisory team:
- SAP S/4HANA
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Robotics Process Automation
- IT Strategy & Transformation
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
Skills and attributes for success
You can expect to:
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- A degree in Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.