Deutsche Bank Analyst Internship Programme Corporate Bank: Global Transaction Banking – China (Beijing)
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals.
About Global Transaction Banking
Global Transaction Banking is part of the Corporate Bank.
Global Transaction Banking builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients worldwide. Global Transaction Banking is a leading global transaction banking provider of cash management, trade finance, trust & agency services, and securities services, delivering the full range of transaction banking products and services for major corporate and financial institutions around the world.
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Global Transaction Banking meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you could work:
- GSC: Manages the relationship with our MNC clients. Develop in depth understanding of our clients business and partner with product partners across cash management, trade finance, foreign exchange and capital market solution to serve MNCs in China.
- CCM (ex GSC): Delivers a wide range of payment/collection and cash management related products to corporates and non-bank financial institutions.
- Trade Finance: Responsible for developing and structuring innovative trade and supply chain finance solution for corporates and financial institutions.
- Securities Services: Focus on providing custody and fund services to asset managers. The SeS team manages a portfolio of funds for investments into China as well as outbound investments globally.
- CBC: Manages the global relationship with our Chinese corporates. Develop in depth understanding of our clients business and partner with product partners across cash management, trade finance, foreign exchange and capital market solutions to serve Chinese Corporates’ needs both locally and abroad.
- Institutional Cash Management: provide cross-border multi-currency (especially USD/EUR) Payments & Receipts services for Chinese Banks
We recruit highly intelligent graduates who are ambitious and adaptable. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programmes that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us. Above all, we’re looking for entrepreneurial people who thrive best in a diverse culture where innovation and agile thinking abound.
You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of outstanding academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate. So you’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative environment with some of the best minds in banking.
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work independently?