As a SAP Analyst in consulting, you will work across a wide range of business-led technology-enabled services, with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies
You will leverage your general business, technology and communication skills to support client service teams engaged in delivering our key SAP solution and services offerings for ;
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Asset Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resources Management
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Corporate Planning and Enterprise Performance management
- Scope SAP and related product scoping to define solutions to address client’s requirements and address their most critical information and technology challenges
- Facilitate and independently lead various project activities like business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, design prototyping, system configuration, training preparation and execution, system testing, data preparation & validation, post-implementation application support etc.
- Performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems
- Work with diverse and talented team members to help solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- Support consulting presales activities and contribute to tender responses, proposal preparation, client presentations and thought leadership publications.
- Strong academic performance. Candidates from various specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, and Accounting majors are encouraged to apply.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for IT applications design & implementation
- Exceptional skills for problem-solving, logical reasoning, creative thinking and quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Appreciation of latest technological offerings and disruptive innovation making large-scale business impact
- Certification / exposure in SAP is added advantage.