Deloitte's Risk Advisory have a full range of governance, enterprise risk management and compliance service capabilities to help organisations attain and enhance risk intelligence.
- Specifically, the Strategic & Reputation Risk practices of member firms help organizations identify and manage the risks that are most impactful to the long term success of the c-suite and board. Our consultants and specialists work collaboratively with clients to address marketplace expectations related to board oversight responsibilities. They identify trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance.
- With the changing business landscape, technology advancement and burgeoning regulatory requirements, risk services are becoming increasingly important to the survival and sustainability of the organisations.
- You will be assigned to a project team to learn about Strategic & Reputation risk and controls within a company and how we assist our clients to improve and sustain their business performance through better controls.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.