- Specifically, the Operational Risk practices of member firms help organizations transform the ways in which they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to address their operational risks and elevate business performance.
- Through collaborative consultation with clients, our consultants and specialists help to develop integrated, strategically-aligned risk management solutions that allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
- With the changing business landscape, technology advancement and burgeoning regulatory requirements, risk services are becoming increasingly important to the survival and sustainability of the organisations.
- You will be assigned to a project team to learn about Strategic & Reputation risk and controls within a company and how we assist our clients to improve and sustain their business performance through better controls.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.