At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Deloitte's Risk Advisory have a full range of governance, enterprise risk management and compliance service capabilities to help organisations attain and enhance risk intelligence.
- Specifically, the Cyber Risk practices of member firms help organizations develop and implement enterprise strategies and programs for managing information and technology risks. Our consultants and specialists work collaboratively with clients to connect demonstrated standards-based methodologies and frameworks to create practical, sustainable management strategies and technical and operational architectures.
- With the changing business landscape, technology advancement and burgeoning regulatory requirements, risk services are becoming increasingly important to the survival and sustainability of the organisations.
- You will be assigned to a project team to learn about Strategic & Reputation risk and controls within a company and how we assist our clients to improve and sustain their business performance through better controls.
- A Recognized University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work