Intern - Technology Strategy & Transformation - SG (Jan 2021 Intake)
Work you will do
About the Program
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree
- Degree in Computer Science or other IT related course will be advantageous
- Experience with SQL and any programming language
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Ability to converse in your local language as you will need to work with locally-based clients
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humour!
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.