Consulting Analyst - SG
Work you will do:
- Strategy, Growth and Innovation
- Core Business Operations
- Customer & Marketing
- Human Capital
- Enterprise, Technology & Performance
Enough about us, let's talk about you:
- Strong academic performance
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Willingness to work outside of the office base and most of all…
- A sense of humour!
This program will allow you to develop core consulting skills and business acumen whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.