Associate/Consultant (Strategy) Cyber Risk Services
What impact will you make?
Work you’ll do
- Engage key stakeholders to understand business profile, needs and strategy through interview and workshop
- Review policies, standards and procedures to understand client's existing cyber capabilities
- Assess and understand maturity of client’s cyber capabilities based on industry standards such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27002 or CIS Critical Security Controls
- Identify practical recommendations to address gaps and develop strategic roadmap for client to improve maturity and overall cyber resilience
- Assist with preparation for proposal and presentation
Your role as a leader
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Degree in cyber security, computer science, business IT or equivalent
- Good written, oral communications and presentation skill
- 1 to 2 years of related work experience. Fresh graduate with relevant degree can be considered for junior position
- Knowledge and experience with NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO 27002, CIS Critical Security Controls etc
- Preferred CISA, CISM, CISSP certification or related security certification
- Stay current on IT security trends, threats and news
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.