Develop and implement internal communication strategies to support organisation development and initiatives.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Corporate Communications team where you will plan, develop and implement internal and external communication strategy that will build, strengthen and sustain DSTA’s branding and shape organisational culture and behaviour.
The role will require you to:
- Develop and implement internal communication strategies to support organisation development and initiatives
- Conceptualize, execute corporate communications plans through an array of communication platforms and activities including media, social media and event publicity, online and print publications, sponsorships and advertising, with focus on visual communication as key enabler
- Develop and manage multiple platforms, ensuring consistent messaging across platforms for optimal impact
- Plan and drive publicity efforts for project milestones and events to obtain optimal publicity coverage
- Monitor print, broadcast and online media for accurate and timely dissemination of news to key stakeholders
- Create engaging content through internal communication platforms
- Degree and preferably with experience working in communications or related fields
- Flair for copywriting for various communication platforms
- Knowledge of web content management and publishing tools
- Keen interest in creative web, graphic design, photography and video production
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and/or other Mac applications will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with good command of English, written and spoken
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager/Manager.