Intern, Business Analytics (Safer Cyberspace Division)
What the role is
Performing Business Analytics and Dashboard Development on Cybersecurity Metrics
- To perform business analytics and develop a reporting dashboard on cybersecurity metrics
What you will be working on
The scope will include but not limited to:
Through the programmes managed by the Division, organisations that are part of the programmes are required to submit reports or other data to the Division for reporting. The project involves
- Data ingestion – Automating the process of ingesting data, to the extent possible, from the organisations’ report submissions to CSA
- Data wrangling/cleaning – Automating the process to clean and wrangle the data in a format suited for analysis
- Data analysis and visualisation – Developing a reporting dashboard that communicates insights and analysis of the data collected
What we are looking for
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Business Analytics/Computer Engineering
- Subject knowledge in the field of cybersecurity is preferred
- Good verbal, writing and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Programming Skills (e.g. with interest/know-how in Python and data wrangling)
To apply, please submit your cover letter indicating your internship availability period, resume and latest transcripts (poly and/or university).
Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates should hear from us within 2 to 4 weeks from date of application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Internship Period: Minimum 3 months or 6 months