Intern, 5G Edge Computing (Cybersecurity Engineering Centre)
What the role is
Research on Cybersecurity of 5G Multi-Access Edge Computing (Edge cloud/Distributed cloud)
What you will be working on
The scope will include but not limited to:
- Identify new threat surfaces when connecting edge cloud or distributed cloud to 5G network using Threat Modelling tools.
- Propose best practices or guidelines for cloud security when connecting edge cloud or distributed cloud to 5G network.
- End goal is to provide best practices and guidelines for cloud security in 5G Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC).
- The job scope is to trawl through the 5G MEC cybersecurity landscape from sources such as ETSI, and to identify gaps and propose improvements to the next iteration of the published 5G guideline.
What we are looking for
- Subject knowledge in the field of cloud security and knowledge of cloud orchestration is preferred.
- Good to have 5G network knowledge
To apply, please submit your cover letter indicating your internship availability period, resume and latest transcripts (poly and/or university).
Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates should hear from us within 2 to 4 weeks from date of application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Internship Period: May - Aug 2023