As you come on board, you will be in the company of other graduates assigned to different businesses, each with their own unique skills and abilities.
Navigating the Future of Work with Cognizant
We are a technology company at heart. Our digital expertise spans every major focus area of technology including Analytics, Infrastructure, Business Transformation, Quality Engineering, Enterprise Application Solutions and more. Our ultimate passion lies in transforming the Future of Work, through helping our customers rethink, reinvent and rewire their organizations and digital imperatives.
The Cognizant Graduate Program
As you come on board, you will be in the company of other graduates assigned to different businesses, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, and the potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects is very high. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for tech and learning are key factors for success.
A position you will love:
- Building business cases, customizing digital solutions and implementing proposed solutions for clients
- Gathering and analyzing large volumes of information
- Engaging with different stakeholders to understand and manage their expectations
- Coordinating with different lines of services and track project progress
- Interpret client's requirements into development plans
- Create the framework and approach on building the solution for the clients
A candidate who will excel:
- Perform Java / J2EE development (front to back) and design exposure, with other required technologies
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release and implementation support
- Work with the Business Analyst and Solution architects to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical solutions in the application
- Customizing applications to specific business needs
- Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who live in it
- Have a sense of humor and positive attitude
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism