Develop learning interventions for the HR community (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) based on the HR Competency Framework and Training...
Civil Service College (CSC) Singapore is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. We are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and we play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
CSC brings together public service officers from diverse backgrounds and provides them opportunities to plug into a service-wide network to exchange views, build shared ethos and perspectives, creating a rich environment for dialogue, knowledge sharing and learning.
Through our programmes and services, CSC aims to build commitment and strategic capacity in governance, leadership, public administration and management for the Singapore Public Service.
- Develop learning interventions for the HR community (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) based on the HR Competency Framework and Training Roadmap.
- Work with subject matter experts and team researchers to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development and in HR, to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives/programs to drive technology-enabled learning.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey
- Support the various IPAM teams in re-designing classroom learning, in order to provide an integrated and seamless learning experience for public officers
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Learning and Development, and passionate about HR. Fresh graduates with keen interest in Learning and Development are welcome to apply.
- Experience in class room training/facilitation, design of learning interventions/programmes and knowledge of current trends in HRD.
- Have good planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work collaboratively within CSC and with external partners and a good team player