You will be part of the Operations & Maintenance, System Engineering or Software Engineering teams to lead and support projects to implement state-of-the-art mission-critical Air Traffic...
You will be part of the Operations & Maintenance, System Engineering or Software Engineering teams to lead and support projects to implement state-of-the-art mission-critical Air Traffic Management (ATM) systems as well as maintain and enhance them. You will ensure that the overall quality & integrity of the ATM systems are in accordance to international standards and best practices.
You will work closely with various stakeholders including operational users, the in-house development team, equipment suppliers and contractors to co-design, implement and maintain the system that meets the specified requirements. Depending on the phase of the system lifecycle, you will be responsible for the technical specifications and documentation, system integration, maintenance and / or enhancement of the ATM systems.
- Trained in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering / Computer Science and/or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Good communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, positive attitude and an attention to detail is a must.
- Able to work independently on multiple software system projects and also good team player who is able to work with officers of all levels
- Experience in implementing and/or maintaining large-scale computer systems and system and network troubleshooting
- Good technical knowledge and experience with real-time system architecture design, or system administration of Unix or Linux based Operating Systems, or system network management
- Ability to perform system integration, platform management of various Operating systems (including Unix and Linux based systems) and some software development
- Experience in specifying both technical and functional software requirements, software development of real-time system or maintaining the software of real-time system
- Proficient in various programming languages and willing to learn new programming languages
- Ability to travel for overseas trainings and/or project work
- Requirements above are for various positions in Operations & Maintenance, System Engineering or Software Engineering teams.