We are seeking motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic software development team charged with delivering software targeted at supporting Air Traffic Management (ATM) applications. You will...
We are seeking motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic software development team charged with delivering software targeted at supporting Air Traffic Management (ATM) applications.
You will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to co-design, deliver and maintain key software components which form parts of a larger ATM system. You will have opportunities to take ownership and responsibility of software development, software integration, software maintenance and/or enhancement concerning the software component(s) which you are assigned. You will work closely with experienced peers and developers on the team to bring your component(s) together to realize groundbreaking functionalities in ATM applications.
Required skills and qualifications
- Trained in Electrical / Electronics/ Computer Engineering
- Software development and coding experience;
- An independent and motivated individual with adequate communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Able to exhibit sufficient depth of technical knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Implementation of real-time systems
- Implementation of SOA architectures and applications
- Implementation and maintenance of web-based and/or internet-connected systems
Preferred skills and abilities
- A positive work attitude with a consistent eye for detail
- Provable ability or experience in undertaking large-scale system integration, system administration and/or software development work
- Willing and able to travel for overseas training, meetings and/or conferences.