Commercial Banking, 2020 Summer Analyst, Singapore
Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. Citi is looking for penultimate year students to join the Citi Commercial Bank Summer Analyst program.
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi is looking for penultimate year students to join the Citi Commercial Bank Summer Analyst program.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi's business. Through mentorship, training and career development programming, Summer Analysts can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the Commercial Banking business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi. Tailored projects for Summer Analysts could be within these business areas:
- Relationship management
- Credit Lending Management
- Client segment strategy
- Business planning and analysis
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Control
- Process design
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program trains and cultivates key pipeline for our Full-time Analyst Program. Summer Analysts will be part of a 10-week program will be assigned in Citi's key businesses or functions allowing them to work on project for an in-depth and immersive experience. Summer Analysts will also go through trainings that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. A To support your growth, you will also participate in buddy programs, networking events, speaker series, and other structured development opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are pursuing your undergraduate or Master’s degree from a top academic institution and are on track to obtaining a 2nd Upper Honours (or equivalent) degree
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of and/or willingness to learn the global banking landscape
- You are proficient in an Asian language (preferred, but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
- Work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring Analysts who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
- We'll also be looking for the following:
- Enthusiasm, competency, and innovation
- Someone with a global outlook
- Interest in working with local SME
- Results-oriented and a good team player
- Someone who is highly numerate with first-class analytical skills