Citigold Private Client Acquisition Manager
The Field Sales Officer 2 is an intermediate position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location, in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Track incoming data, including submissions, logins, booking, and disbursal numbers to ensure overall targets are being met
- Acquire new clients through tele-caller supported outbound calling and micromarketing activities
- Regularly engage with any of the following support teams: service team, product team, credit administration team, credit policy team, acquisition teams and senior managers/team leaders
- Complete client handling beginning with sourcing and serve as the first point of contact for any client concerns or questions
- Analyze client interests, problems, and potential need for new products and services
- Conduct client, vendor, and channel meetings 50% of the time and perform revenue optimization activities
- Receive training and assistance for team members including sales executives and tele-callers
- Organize marketing activities to get new sources of lead generation and new business
- Conduct first level risk analysis to understand fitment with Citi’s policies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the financial sector and sales preferred
- Working knowledge of related financial regulations and mortgage transaction structure
- General understanding of regulatory compliance, guidelines and regulations
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.