Citi is looking for Placement Analyst to join the Human Resources team in APAC. Citi's Human Resources function plays a key role in servicing one of the most important client groups for Citi: its...
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi is looking for Placement Analyst to join the Human Resources team in APAC. Citi's Human Resources function plays a key role in servicing one of the most important client groups for Citi: its employees. The various Human Resource functions share the common goal of attracting; retaining; and developing talent throughout the organization. This concerted vision aligns the Human Resources strategy with the business strategy to help ensure that Citi has the best resources to support its businesses.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Work closely with Campus Team and hiring managers in the Industrial Attachment Program for Markets & Securities Services.
- Manage exit process for any off boarding employees in Singapore, including: Separation notes, Leave computation, Completion of Exit Checklist, Liaison between HR and Shared Services on basic queries related to exit
- Provide assistance in Mobility cases, including: Preparation of Assignment letter, Maintenance of the Secondment tracker, Assistance in ensuring all Mandatory documents are in place for the Secondee
- Provide assistance in reports tracking.
- Provide assistance to HR Generalists on business-as-usual transactions, including:
- Immigration matters - Application, Transfer, Cancellation and other miscellaneous updates to MOM
- Data Change - updates and ensures data integrity
- Completion of the Hiring Request template
- Assist in process improvement / ad-hoc projects as assigned by the team.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Human Resources Industrial Attachment Program trains and grows experts in today’s changing talent landscape, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in business. The 22-week program starts in with classroom-based training covering soft and business skills. After initial training, participants will join an HR team to work with for the duration of the program. Interns can expect to gain deep expertise in Citi’s business practices, initiatives, and goals.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are a penultimate-year student pursuing a diploma at a top academic institution. Students with strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome
- You are taking this internship to satisfy diploma requirement
- You can commit 4-6 month in this internship
- You will be able to work full time in this internship
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals; who are eager to start their careers; naturally curious; and interested in business. If you have a knack for problem solving and math; and you enjoy brainstorming creative ideas; Citi is the right place for you! We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
- Enthusiasm to learn about the wide range of roles within HR
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possesses resiliency to work in a challenging and changing; high volume; fast-faced environment
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact; discretion; and integrity
- Ability to think globally; creatively; and to be innovative
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organizational levels
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and time management skills
- Advanced MS Word; Access; Excel; and PowerPoint skills