The Personal Banker will deepen banking relationships with existing Citibanking customers by providing advisory services on investment/insurance and asset products, as well as secure sales on various banking products like deposits, unit trusts, bonds, treasury products and insurance via the telephone or in person.
The incumbent will comply with Citibank's policies and procedures to ensure security of the bank and customer's assets. He/she will proactively seek to identify customer's needs, effective at cross-selling and referring leads to the appropriate channels for follow-up and take full ownership of customer's request ensuring complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
- At least a degree in Banking & Finance or relevant qualifications
- CMFAS modules/certifications will have an added advantage
- Relevant sales experience
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building process
- Self-driven individual who has passion to excel in sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to deal with customers face-to-face
- Committed to quality and service excellence
- High integrity