By becoming a member of O&T eam, it is an opportunity for you to experience Citi. You will be part of a structured internship program where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of...
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and take the first steps towards a long-term career here.
Citi is looking for students to join the APAC Operations & Technology (O&T) internship program. Operations & Technology play a central role in driving value for Citi and our clients by providing a foundation that enables Citi to achieve daily operational and long-term growth goals. By becoming a member of O&T eam, it is an opportunity for you to experience Citi. You will be part of a structured internship program where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of topics; and to help you to develop both hard and soft skills and to learn the fundamentals of banking industry.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Assist in preparation of Budgeting and Financial planning for FM Operations
- Assist in the development of Analytics of Reactive and Planned Preventive Maintenance Work Orders (PPM WO) Dashboard
- Support the development of Real Estate Capital Works Approval papers. This activity would include reviewing and assisting with the development of proposed budgets and schedules.
- Support preparation of business reports for various meetings. Eg Regional Project Initiatives, Working Group Meetings, Steering Committees, etc
- Liaise with regional Citi Realty Services (CRS) teams to validate and provide assurance of project reports schedule, costs, etc.
- To provide support on project procurement activities. Assist with reviewing and developing scope documents including bid submission timelines
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The selected candidate will be involved in monthly close monitorng of financials which include working with Consumer Operations, Citiphone and Credit Operations on variance analysis. These include actual vs outlook and actual vs plan. He/she will update and publish the information.
He/She will also be assigned to shadow someone to track selected productivity save initiative, to co-ordinate with Consumer Technology and consumer operations to update productivity tracker based on discussion notes and system enhancement live dates.
We want to hear from you if...
- Gain practical knowledge relevant to their current field of study and how it can be applied in corporate environment
- To learn financial planning for FM Ops
- To learn data analysis and Performance metrics / dashboard generation.
- To learn how to prepare business reports for various projects and initiatives te and other product information for Structured Notes.
- To work within team. Collaborating with CRS regional and country teams on FM operations and Project Management.
Who we think will be a great fit...
- Good understanding of the budgeting process, depreciation, run offs. Building asset condition assessment, life cycle replacement etc. Knowledge in finance will be of advantage.
- Knowledge of using reporting tools to generate reports and conduct analysis.
- Good and Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, power point and project.
- Knowledge of procurement concepts and practices