The role is part of AP Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Business Planning & Analysis (BP&A) team and this team supports AP CTI which is part of a global technology organization that provides technology infrastructure services across multiple business lines in Citibank.
This and would be involved in managing a $400MM portfolio for Asia CTI.
- Manage SG region T&M expenses across the CTI APAC segment end-to-end, covering:
- Drive monthly reviews with CTI APAC functional teams on T&M expenses
- Submission of monthly T&M accruals report to controllers
- Clarify queries from controllers related to T&M accruals
- Manage monthly intercompany charges.
- Ensure FAST system is updated on all charges received for SG & HK regional GOCs
- Clarify with functional stakeholders on any queries due to fluctuation, unexpected charges, or queries received from controllers
- Month end updating of accruals posted for the month, covering Singapore, Hong Kong, India, and China.
- Manage project financials and prepare monthly forecast
- Prepare weekly projects financial update and coordinate weekly investment meeting
- Work with Project Managers and Operations Teams on project line forecast creation/update on system and investment committee approval for newly initiated project
Role Specific Preferred Expertise and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent required
- Proven financial management and strategic planning expertise for large and complex IT organisations
- Experience managing vendor / reviewing contracts in large complex Infrastructure environments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint / Words/ SharePoint