As our Marketing Designer, you will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects across different teams.
As our Marketing Designer, you will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects across different teams. Ideally, you should possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention to details while being a team player with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to rethink and re-define how work gets done and new products get build.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- You will focus primarily on working with the internal team as well as external agencies to bring to life the marketing campaigns. This requires that you think strategically as well as aesthetically, demonstrating exceptional creativity through efficiently generating a broad volume/range of design concepts for team review.
- You should take ownership for a variety of assigned projects, while understanding timelines, budgets and maintaining quality of output. You must be a big picture thinker with the desire and hunger to execute on the detail of your ideas!
- You may be mentoring and coaching colleagues to realize their full design and thinking potential, and must be comfortable taking a group through a journey of discovery.
- You must love to think through hard problems, have a passion for putting people (customers, users) at the heart of everything you do, and love to see your ideas through from conception to deployment.
- Finally, you need to have a strong understanding of the customer which you need to prioritize above all in all the projects that you work on. This customer-first mindset is what will differentiate good design from great design, and this is what we need for Circles.Life.
- A tremendous opportunity to learn from the best in the world - right here in Singapore!
- Full competency in Adobe Design Suite.
- Basic Wordpress knowledge
- Design scope experience in the following:
- OOH (Buses, billboards, roadshow booths, etc.)
- Digital Ads (social, google, etc)
- Work with Advertising Campaigns
- Email marketing Design
- Ad hoc designs (t-shirts, goodies, etc.)
- Strong ability to crystallize message in succinct and impactful visuals.
- Strong design sensibilities and understanding of proportion and com
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work with minimal oversight.
- High capacity for multitasking and ability to prioritize when needed.
- Detail oriented with the ability to catch things most people will miss.
- Ability to draw or represent design thinking using traditional design tools, including hand skills.
- Strong experience in ideation, concept generation, as well as rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/ wire-framing.
Nice to Have
- Competency in Sketch
- Video Editing Capability
- Photography skills
- Basic Adobe AEM knowledge