We have an opening for a DevOps Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a maverick mentality, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore...
We have an opening for a DevOps Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a maverick mentality, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore. You will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
- Scripting capabilities: bash, perl or python preferred
- Awareness of Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins or ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, analytical mindset
- Awareness of AWS or GCP or any other cloud service
- Passionate about Technology, Telecommunications and Disruptive models
- No experience required