As our Business Analyst in the Ecosystem team, you will be given a unique opportunity to work closely with the General Manager of New Business whom is responsible for creating new businesses...
As our Business Analyst in the Ecosystem team, you will be given a unique opportunity to work closely with the General Manager of New Business whom is responsible for creating new businesses and verticals within Circles.Life. You would be the one asking meaningful questions on what our customers want, and empower business visibility on making decisions.
Ideally, you should possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention, while being a team player with a forward-thinking mindset. You would have a strong business acumen in finding trends and actionable insights, and influence the kinds of new products which get built.
As a key member of our team:
- Working together with various Business Units (including Product, Marketing etc.) to understand their analytics and data sets
- Creating and implementing various reports from Big Data Platforms and handling Business / Data Analysis to answer questions on a quantitative basis
- Ensuring a high-level of data integrity and data assurance when working on various data-sets
- Working as a single point-of-contact and taking a self-driven and process oriented approach to finding correlation between hypotheses and actual data
- Presenting insights and findings to relevant stakeholders in order to inform key business decisions and direction
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or similar field from a reputable university
- Strong knowledge in SQL concepts
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience or knowledge in basic statistical and analytical techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Big Data Query engines (Hive, Spark, Athena etc.)
- Basic knowledge in Python
- Knowledge in working with Data Visualisation tools (Metabase, Redash, Tableau etc.)
- Knowledge in Shell scripting
- Tech savvy- must be willing and able to understand and learn internal software.
- Strong analytical skills.